- Rain suit or poncho
- A pair of shoes that is waterproof or can get wet (the morning dew is notorious)
- A hat and/or sunglasses
- *A field vest or apron--to carry bird bags (standard lunch bags), pencils, and clothespins (to keep your hands free)--we do have some available.
- *If it's warm, you may want a pair of TEVAs or other durable sandals
- *Swimsuit (if youre actually considering swimming)
- The Appledore kitchen is able to provide vegan and vegetarian meals. For any food allergies, there is a form you need to fill out upon arrival in the kitchen. We highly recommend that you bring any special dietary needs with you. Also, please be sure that you bring plenty of prescription medications with you.
*Optional, but recommended